Dear Members of The Picnic Club,
I don't know what else to say other than the weather has not been on our side. Despite last Sunday's surprise sunshine, we have come to the consensus that even if it does not rain tomorrow, it will not be ideal picnic weather. Given that, we are going to postpone the picnic until a later date.
I know many of you are disappointed but trust us, no one moreso than we.
Stay strong, dear members, and continue to cross your fingers.
Allison and Michael, Founding Members of The Picnic Club